LCDA’s multi-tiered demand agenda is designed to increase board placement of Latinos on corporate boards.
1. We serve as a trusted partner and resource to key influencers of board placement and support nearly 100 board searches each year. Our partners include: • Corporate Boards
• Search Firms
• Private Equity
• Institutional Investors and Pension Funds
2. We advocate for greater Latino representation on boards and our agenda includes: • Writing proactive letters to companies with board opportunities, introducing LCDA as a resource and presenting the business case
• Acting as a voice for Latino corporate leaders by monitoring national and state legislation that promotes board diversity
3. We research and track the number of Latinos on corporate boards. LCDA leads in providing research that delivers accurate tracking of US Latinos serving in America's corporate boardrooms.
- JUST PUBLISHED! Latino Representation on Fortune 1000 Boards LCDA, with audit, tax and advisory firm KPMG LLP, released this new report that shows, despite growing shareholder interest in corporate diversity – there is a significant gap in Latino/a representation on F1000 boards in states with notable Latino populations (Texas, Florida, and California) and across industries such as technology, materials, and aerospace and defense.
- NEW! 2019 LCDA Fortune 1000 Board Tracker This reports lists the Fortune 1000 companies that have Latinos and Latinas on their boards. LCDA compiled this data by identifying individuals who reside in the US and self-identify as Latino and who served on the boards of companies on the 2018 Fortune 1000 list as of July 31, 2019. If your company has a Latino on your board and we have not listed it, we want to hear from you. Please email us with that information and we will update our list.